Laser Industrie is committed to three areas of sustainable development:
The sprayer is the precision tool of choice for controlled application of your chemical products.
Used in optimum conditions (nozzle, flow rate, pressure and speed of treatment adapted to the application), overconsumption of product is avoided. A good quality appliance, adapted to the job, may make it possible to halve product consumption for an equivalent level of effectiveness in some cases.
Moreover, Laser Industrie sprayers are adapted to the most complex and demanding applications in terms of chemical compatibility, to guarantee completely controlled spraying.
Designed to last:
Laser Industrie offers accessories and spare parts (replacement of wear parts) to equip or maintain your appliance and keep it in good condition for as long as possible!
Finally, our After-Sales department is on hand for any repairs.
We guarantee the availability of spare parts for your sprayer for at least 5 years.
Water saving: our sprayer manufacturing processes are water efficient, in particular thanks to a recovery/reuse system (closed circuit)
Sorting, recycling and recovery of waste:
Most of the production waste is sorted and all specific types of waste (paper, cardboard, iron, copper and plastics) are recovered.
– 95% of boxes are printed with plant-based ink;
– Over 50% of boxes are made of recycled materials;
– We work with printers (for boxes and marketing documents) that are Imprim-vert certified, a label recognising proper recycling of printing waste;
– Mono-material films and boxes are fully recyclable.
Recyclable finished products:
90% of the plastic weight is recyclable (body of the sprayers, non-composite plastic parts, etc.)
Participation in the organisation of recycling waste collection:
– Eco-Emballages tax for the boxes used to pack our products (green spot)
– WEEE tax for the recycling of electrical appliances